A Message about Coronavirus/COVID-19 to our Guests
It has always been our pledge to maintain the highest standards and ensure a safe and healthy environment for our guests and staff. Our team has worked with a registered nurse (RN) to help create and train our teams in these protocols, according to CDC and LDH guidelines. Although this list is ever evolving, the following outlines some of the measures we currently have in place:
* Every employee’s temperature is taken upon arrival at the restaurant.
* Employees experiencing COVID 19 or other flu-like symptoms will have to leave work immediately and follow up with their healthcare provider.
* All employees have been instructed not to come to work if sick.
* All staff wears the appropriate PPE. We want to keep everyone in our restaurants safe.
* Seating at the restaurant adheres to CDC and governmental requirements with regard to social distancing.
* Before guests arrive and throughout the day and evening, our team sanitizes all public and high traffic areas of the restaurant.
* Guests have the option of a no-touch menu by scanning QR code.
* The back of the house team continually sanitizes their workspace throughout the shift.
* All restaurant equipment, including POS systems, are wiped down after each use.
* Utensils are wrapped for safety and placed at tables.
* All plateware, glassware and utensils are stored in a clean and sanitized area.
* All food trays will be sanitized after each use.
* Between seatings of guests, every aspect of the table is cleaned and sanitized.
* Each staff member cleans/sanitizes their hands prior to visiting another table.
* Servers use hand sanitizer before touching clean plates, and they wear gloves whenever bussing dirty dishes.
* Restrooms are refreshed and hardware is disinfected throughout the day and evening.
* Guests paying with credit cards are able to use a portable handheld payment system. This equipment is cleaned and sanitized before and after each use.
* Hand sanitizers are placed throughout the restaurant and in restrooms.
* All Managers have been ServSafe certified.